RAIDON iR2623-S3 2 CD-ROM bay 2.5"-3.5” Internal RAID 0/1 Storage Array - Unique data security and data on the move dual function storage solution
Two in One design provides a choice of using HDD or SSD drives.
The RAIDON iR2623-S3 is a fault-tolerant hard disk array which is easy to install and hot-swappable allowing drives to be replaced while the power is on. It is suitable for applications such as professional workstations, file servers and as real-time backup storage systems.
The iR2623-S3’s disk array is made up of two 3.5" hard disks, augmented by a 2.5" hard disk or SSD extractable tray with a separate SATA interface to diversify usage. The iR2623-S3 is a dual function storage device, offering data security and removable storage for on the go data transport.
High Reliability or High Performance.
The RAIDON iR2623-S3 is equipped with 2 sophisticated RAID levels.
The iR2623-S3 gives you the freedom to balance cost and performance based on drive types
Based on your own needs, you can select the required hard disk application mode.
- RAID 1 mode is the most secure. For users who require high data security, it is the most appropriate storage mode.
- RAID 0 mode is appealing for its transmission speeds. It can accelerate the speed of data access but has no fault tolerance.
- The 2.5" SSD (Solid State Disk) provides fast transmission rates, vibration resistance, and is very power efficient. For specific computer platforms, it is a very good choice.
- The 2.5" hard disk is small, has low power consumption, and while not as fast, is more economical than the SSD at the same capacity.
Included software monitoring program to easily view hard disk status
In addition to be able to monitor module status from the back light front display, Windows users can make use of the included software monitoring program. The RAIDGuide monitoring software monitors array status and can be set to send email alerts in the event of disk drive errors.
Convenient and secure extractable hard disk modules
The exclusive RAIDON hard disk trays are designed with a safety lock and secure architecture to lock the hard disk. They accomodate either 3.5" or 2.5" SATA III hard disk drives. Maintenance is easy and drive replacement is quick and can be carried out by non technical staff to maintain constant data integrity.
Hard Drive Compatibility List
Hard drives not listed are not guaranteed to function correctly, please click here for more drive information.
|Seagate||3.5" HDD||IronWolf (NAS)||ST12000VN0007||12TB|
|Seagate||3.5" HDD|| ||ST10000VN008||10TB|
|Seagate||3.5" HDD||IronWolf Pro NAS||ST10000NE008||10TB|
|Interfaces||6Gbps SATA III 1 Ports ( 3.5" RAID Module ) / 6Gbps SATA III 1 Ports ( 2.5" HDD/SSD )|
|Compatible Drive||2 x 2.5"/3.5" SATA III (6.0 Gbits) HDD/SSD +|
1 x 2.5" SATA III (6.0 Gbits) HDD/SSD
|Storage Mode||RAID 1 or RAID 0 ( 3.5" RAID Module ) +Independent volume( 2.5" HDD/SSD )|
|Operating System||Windows, Linux|
|Function Control |
|GUI (Windows Only)|
|Electrical and |
|* Line voltage: 12V + 5V DC|
* Maximum continuous power: 60W
* Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
* Storage temperature: -4° to 116° F (-20° to 47° C)
* Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
|Size and Weight||148 mm (W) x 84 mm (H) x 202 mm (D) , 1.2 Kg|
|Carton||8 pcs per carton|
|Package Accessories||* iR2623-S3 x 1|
* SATA Cable x 2
* Internal RS232 cable x 1
* External RS232 cable x 1
* Software CD
* Accessory kit
* Quick Installation Guide