The C2301 is an instrument that measures the earth loop in an electrical network. The meter has two current transformers (CT) in the clamp i.e. one to induce a signal and the other to receive the signal. The receiving camp is extremely sensitive and can measure very low current signals. The unit is capable of measuring low current values as well as current in milliamperes.
The instrument is useful in measuring earth loops in telecommunications, electrical installations, cable TV systems, electrical distribution poles and transmission towers.
- 4 digit 9999 Count LCD
- Non-contact earth resistance measurement
- No auxiliary electrodes
- Resistance values 0.01Ω to 1200Ω
- Current values 0.1A up to 20A
- Auto Power Off
- Logging and Recall for 99 groups
- Alarm setting 1Ω to 100Ω
- Data hold
- Jaw 45 x 32mm
Compliance and Safety:
- IEC61010 CAT III 600V, C-tick. RoHS
- Part no. C2301
- Parts supplied in gift box with batteries, test leads and manual.
- Batteries: 1 x 9V 6F22
- Dimensions: L276 x W104 x T54 mm
- Weight: 1.05 kg